The Georgetown Trailer Park Mall was the 2010 brain child of Shannon and Bruce Andersen. It's first conception was behind Jules Maes in the once gravel lot by the RR tracks. In 2012 the Trailer Park Mall moved two blocks away to it's current location on Airport Way South. In 2014 long time shop owner Mary Enslow took the mall over so that the Anderson's could pack up and move their industrial art facility to Skagit Valley. Currently the TPM consists of 8 vintage trailers, housing 7 distinct shops. Our oldest trailer (1951) and longest (33') houses the Royal Mansion Gallery. Our smallest trailer, houses Lekkarlife clothing is a 1953 King and spans only 12'.